How to Hire, Retain, & DEVELOP your Most Valuable Assets
The success of any business lies in its ability to find quality people, retain them, and develop them into the most successful and efficient team member they can be. A company’s employees drive its culture, company image, and the quality of the product that is produced. What is more important than the team you put together?
This program is designed to provide you with some insight to help you improve your hiring, retention, and development of employees.
- How do you build sustainable and intentional cultures?
- How do you recruit quality people to join your team?
- How do you retain your employees and prevent turnover?
- How do you develop your team to be the most effective workforce possible?
- How do you develop the leaders of your organization to excel in these areas?
This program is valuable for Owners, CEO’s, Corporate Executives, HR Managers, & CFO’s.
When: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
(Full breakfast or fruit plate is included)
Where: Holiday Inn
1350 N. First St., San Jose
Cost: CFMA Members: $65
$95 at the door