Implement conscious cultures in every organization
Partner with organizational leaders and its employees to build unique and intentional cultures that are great places to work, one organization at a time.
Care About Clients
- Understand needs and wants
- Objectively see strengths and weaknesses
- Engage deeply with all levels
Make A Difference
- Understand what client satisfaction means
- Bring value and breakthrough ideas
- Measure results
- Continually learn
- Collaborate & Listen
- Enable honest communication
- Be open and authentic
- Respect all levels
- Have fun and enjoy the experiences
- Do what we said we would do
- Be there every step of the way
- Maintain high standards of ethics and integrity
- Respect all levels
- Be fair and thoughtful in all business decisions
What makes CCG different?
- Employees voices matter and need to be heard, understood, allowed to influence.
- Over 30 years of experience in the field, leading results.
- Our methods use regular consistent customize objective measurements. Results can be tracked.
- Customizable tools like surveys, training and 360s.
- Organizational systems supports the intended culture–HR systems, management training, leadership development, recognition.
- We focus on a small number of clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Organizational culture is what we do and only what we do. It is what we love to do.
- The model starts with listening to employees. Employees voices matter and need to be heard, understood and allowed to influence.
- Since millennials covenant dominate the work population, millennials voices matter to them significantly, this approach becomes even more relevant.
- No one else uses the model, approaches, systems and methods that we have.
Culture is the bridge that creates the success.
We care about the success of the organization, the individual employee and the relationship between employees and their manager. Caring cultures that make working there a source of great joy and fulfillment.
People are filled and happiest when the work is aligned with their own inner passion. Personal passion, corporate purpose and business performance all go together. An organization that has a strong purpose that is communicated clearly and consistently will naturally attract people who align with the purpose.
Employees crave work that is stimulating and enjoyable. They’re looking for meaning; they want to work to make a difference, to make the world a better place. They’re looking for a community of friends. They’re looking for opportunities to learn and grow and have fun.
Millennials care more about a company’s culture, personal fit, growth potential and work/life balance than previous generations than they do about compensation. They want to feel that their work makes a difference to the overall growth of the company.
Employee satisfaction impacts organizational success.
If employees are driven to succeed and
Employees feel part of the whole, then
Culture connects all the dots
Leaders build and influence culture
Become Better … Together
WHEN EMPLOYEES LOVE THEIR JOBS, COMPANIES PROSPER
We Partner With